Monday, November 3, 2014

Just write it...

I know I am not alone. I know there are people out there, like me, sitting and staring at a blank screen. They have stories bouncing around in their heads. They have lots of ideas, but not enough to flesh out a novel. Maybe a short story? Maybe a poem?

I know there are people out there, like me, bursting to write and publish. Filled with optimism and energy, they find anything and everything to distract them from the task at hand. The fundamental process of just sitting down and writing seems so elusive. So difficult. 
And now my writing is disguised as a blog. 
Anything to distract me from facing that blank page and writing my book.
I think I'll go make a cup of tea...
NO!!!!!
I will write 100 words.
Then I will make a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment